If you are looking for an attorney you can trust, an attorney who will understand the legal and emotional aspects of the challenges you are facing, your search may be over. At the office of Shawntell L. McKillop, Attorney at Law, in San Angelo, we are here to help you tackle your family law matter or criminal case.
Our firm provides solutions to problems. Equipped with 15 years of practice experience in West Central Texas, attorney Shawntell McKillop is a knowledgeable legal advisor and a strong advocate for clients who want to put their legal difficulties behind them.
Guidance With Difficult Family Law Issues
The field of family law encompasses some of life's most overwhelming issues. Our firm can help you find answers to questions involving:
- Divorce and related issues of property division
- Child custody or child support matters that affect you and your kids
- A military family law matter that calls for relevant experience with the military
- Stepparent adoption or another issue of importance to your blended family
- Conflicts that can be solved through mediation
We have many years of experience resolving tough family-related matters.
Strong, Strategic Criminal Defense Representation
If you or a loved one has been charged with a felony or misdemeanor, our firm can protect your legal rights and help you reach the best possible outcome in court. We regularly handle cases involving:
- DWI and DUI arrests
- Drug crimes including possession and distribution
- Student offenses at Angelo State University
- Sex crimes such as sexual assault
- Juvenile crimes of all kinds
Defense attorney Shawntell L. McKillop is a former prosecutor with a detailed knowledge of how Texas criminal courts work — and what types of defenses are most effective in particular situations.
Experienced Family Law And Criminal Defense Attorney In Tom Green County | Free Consultation
If you need the advice of a San Angelo divorce attorney or criminal defense lawyer, our firm can help you understand your legal rights and solve your problem. Contact our office for a free, confidential consultation about your legal concern. We accept credit cards.